Wednesday 29 January 2014



Things are looking more interesting at the Church loft.
The plasterboard has gone in for the bathroom and entrance.
Which gives me much more of a feel for the space.


I have inherited this lovely storage cupboard from my aunt.
The dark wood was not really my taste.
So I painted it and it started off in the hallway of my last house.






I don't want to go out and pay for a new cupboard to put my sink on in the bathroom so it's going to be reinvented.
I put it in situ this morning and you can see the idea.
The plumber has started putting in the pipes for the taps and I am going to add some pretty tiles behind it.
Not only will I have happy memories of my aunt but it will be a really practical storage for all that stuff we girls have
in the bathroom! I am thinking I might paint it a vintage pink colour. I haven't decided yet...



1 comment:

  1. What a good idea to use the chest, it will look stunning and so original.

    ReplyDelete